Sep 20 2011
Veeam Reporter, part of the Veeam ONE suite, provides you a complete visibility of your virtual environment.
Veeam Reporter discovers, documents and analyzes the entire virtual infrastructure. It maintains a complete history of all objects, settings and changes and it trends performance and utilization. So you can really understand your virtual infrastructure—past, present and future.
Veeam provides you a lot of documentation with regards to the installation and configuration of Veeam Reporter. You should definitely download the following documents:
This easy to follow step-by-step procedure explains how you can integrate Veeam Reporter within Microsoft SharePoint.
- Create your own Veeam Reporter dashboard. The below screenshot shows you my own dashboard:
- Create a new Page in your SharePoint environment:
- Add a new web part on the new page
- Select Page Viewer, which can be found in the Media and Content category:
- Edit the Web Part to link the Veeam Reporter webpages to the new SharePoint page:
- Copy the URL of the Veeam Reporter widget:
- Paste the URL of the Veeam Reporter widget in the properties bar and modify the appearance settings:
- Repeat step 7 and 8 until you have you finalized your SharePoint website:
Although Veeam Reporter provides you many possibilities to create a custom Reporter dashboard, there are some use cases to create a “Veeam Reporter SharePoint Site”. For example for giving insight into your Virtual Infrastructure to business stake holders (who uses SharePoint for their day-to-day reporting tasks)
Go to veeam.com to start your evaluation of Veeam Reporter.